Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Just Yet.

Currently Listening to: 分生 - 张惠妹


This morning, it dawned on me, that i'm really leaving, i'm really doing this.

Many weeks ago, we were still debating our itinerary prior to the start of the semester. Our itinerary underwent 2 major changes and was finally finalized.  A few weeks back, we booked were deciding between the two available airlines to book tickets from. We even traveled down to get a quotation from each. 2 weeks ago, i personally settled all Hostel bookings while Jy settled all Internal flights bookings. Just last week, $100 spent on cab because of the rigidity and incompetency of sad to say, my school's administration. I shan't dwell much into it since i'm learning to forgive.

Now, at this moment, i'm sweeping out my wardrobe, deciding which to bring, what goes into my luggage, what goes into my backpack.

I really am leaving... that reality never stood out any clearer until today. I know it's something i have to do but...






4 weeks. 
I'm guess I'm not ready to leave. yet.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mum :what you mean you not ready to leave yet

Ryan said...

Mum - it's means im not prepared yet. in quite many aspects.