Monday, May 4, 2009

Lovin' the Pace.

Currently Listening to: Faces - Electrico


 Photo taken @ "Black and Bling" event, Zouk.


I love this thing that's going on for me.

I love lazing in bed until the sun shines in.
I love lazy mornings! =P
I love only getting busy come afternoons.

I love that I’m improving.
I love that this continual improvement is constant, if not exponential.

I love that I’m working with new materials.
I love that these new sounds intrigue me.
I love how I’m being motivated to 'study' and prepare them.
I love that I’m not a slob when it comes to this.

I love the occasional busy nights.
I love  the catching over dinner time with friends.
I love that i have less of a need for clubs, loud music and alcohol.
I love peaceful nights, movie or music, suits fine.

I love this thing that's going on for me.

I love the pace.


PS: Check out my updated Movies page HERE.
Photo-entry coming soon! 2 months worth of photos!!! Ok.... maybe not so soon. =P

2 comments:

Sheldon Wee said...

The HERE link don't seem to work!

I tried with both firefox and ie.

Ryan said...

ShiChen - ooh i checked. It's functional already. =)