Friday, May 22, 2009

Point Proven.

Currently Listening to: 作战 - 孙燕姿

After one night of reflecting the reason for the drop in grades and the plunge of my Gpa. Here's what i have to say. When it comes to academics, the only thing i can do is to work hard on my part. I'm pretty sure i've done my best so there's nothing i can do if the results come out otherwise. 



I've said in one of my entries many months back that 曾经努力不一定有收获, now i'm very sure it's a reality that hardwork doesn't necessary deliver good results and that phrase deserves like a repeat of 1000 times to be ingrained into my head.

曾经努力不一定有收获
曾经努力不一定有收获
曾经努力不一定有收获
曾经努力不一定有收获
曾经努力不一定有收获

At certain depressing moments during the reflection, i did ask myself  "how much harder do i have to work???"  heh.


I know grades do not define me as a person, and life is everything but grades. But where's the stepping stone if my grades suck?



Sometimes, I'm so disgusted with myself i think my shadow's gonna run way.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum :be thankful for the results. hard work does not equate to desired results. God has his purpose. Pray for direction.. As long as you pass, grades does not matter. In the reall world, its performance that counts and not your grade