Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hort.

I haven't been online much these 2 weeks, except for 'work' stuff. I haven't been replying sms-es too, because i always end up so tired at the end of each day. But it's improving. I'm pretty consistent on Twitter though, so save me the hassle, read my updates there. Alternatively, a phone call would be good. Peter Laoshi called me last night and we had a pretty good chat. =)


Went to Hort earlier this week, pretty interesting place, i'd definitely return to further explore the place when time permits. Alright, shall share some photos taken, and a song whose lyrics i find rather meaningful (even though i feel she can't really sing).



I can almost see it
That dream I am dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
"You'll never reach it"

Every step I'm taking

Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction

My faith is shaking



But I gotta keep trying

Gotta keep my head held high



The struggles I'm facing

The chances I'm taking

Sometimes might knock me down

But no, I'm not breaking



I may not know it

But these are the moments that

I'm gonna remember most, yeah

Just gotta keep going



And I, I got to be strong

Just keep pushing on


There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move

Always gonna be a uphill battle

Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose



Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side

It's the climb



~The Climb (Miley Cyrus)


I'm leaving in a matter of weeks. There are so many things to prepare, to finish and there are also many things i know i'll miss. But this is something i want to do too, I'm really lucky i get to do it at such a young age. =) Oh and dreams die, especially in the sea of aimlessness, don't try to convince yourself otherwise.

No comments: