Sunday, July 12, 2009

Lesson Learnt.


Yesterday, i attended Stefanie Sun's "The Answer is..." concert and and it was AWESOME. Now, i have a hard time deciding whether i enjoy A-mei's concert more or Stef's. My heart is leaning towards the latter though, given the overall presentation and improvements she's shown! =P However, that's an entry for another time.

I learnt an extremely important lesson yesterday. I learnt the importance to control one's tongue, be it the physical body part itself, or the stuff posted online. Apparently, people are taking what i say on my blog, on my Msn nick (like wtf right), and using it against people i know. I've been told i really have to be more careful, and i guess i need to re-evaluate my msn contact list. Who knows when your secondary, college, uni mates will end up betraying you. zzZ

PS: That's the ONLY picture i have so far from the concert, which my  primary secondary school mate whom i haven't seen in 1000 years came up to me, took with me and uploaded onto facebook at such amazing speed. =P More to come, when i get the awesome photos.

No comments: